3. Regal Princess
We had always wanted to see the fall leaves in the NE and this trip did not disappoint. The ports were perfect and even when weather prevented us from going into St John the cruise staff made it a fun day at sea. Our room had plenty of space with lots of drawers, shelves and closet space. We like an interior room because we spend most of our time out and about watching shows, playing games, listening to music or walking the ship. We also like the darkness because we could sleep a little later without daylight coming in. The food was fantastic, lots of seafood and chocolate. There is something for everyone. The Horizon buffet is very good and not your typical cafeteria food. The entertainment on this cruise was some of the best I’ve seen. There was music, all types, comedy and tons of interactive trivia gameshow type activities. We have been on many cruises and this ship is the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. I was worried when I saw how many passengers it held but it never felt crowded. The Piazza is very large with tons of sitting areas so lots of people could be there but it was never cramped.

One of our favorites.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Frogger52

Frogger52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB
We had an inside cabin because we never really spend much time in our cabin. It was very roomy with lots a storage space
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins