3. Regal Princess
The Princess Regal was a beautiful ship with great food, great entertainment, and decent activities. The best part of the cruise was the ship staff. Every person that we encountered was amazing. I can't say enough about our ship steward Dax, the Vines Bartenders Viktor, Sydney, Ronnell, and Gracia. New England was beautiful- New Port, Boston, and Bar Harbor didn't disappoint. Weather prevented us from making it to the St. John New Brunswick port, but we made it to Nova Scotia. I don't have to go back to Nova Scotia- very little to do and not a very pretty city. But if you do go I highly recommend the Segway Nova Scotia tour. They were amazing and it was very fun. We had a balcony room and saw 2 wales and hundreds of dolphin. If you can afford the balcony or if it's a splurge, it is definitely worth it. We looked forward to getting to our room every night just to lis6to the ocean. Just beautiful. All-in-all the Reg was top notch and we were very pleased with our cruise.

Best cruise to date

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Nomadrwat7

Nomadrwat7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
The cabin was roomy enough for 2 people. The bed was very comfortable. Our balcony was spacious enough for 2 people, but of course the bathroom was small. If you close the door while on the toilet, your knees may hit the door. We were very happy with our room's cleanliness and the amenities. The steward cleaned twice with turn down service at night. Our steward Dax was our favorite ever!
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

We opted for anytime dining. If you are 2 people, they will ask you to share a table every time. We did once and it was enough. We thought the people we were sat with asked way too many personal questions. We noticed if you were a party of 4, you got seated faster, and if you tried to wat at 6p, your wait time for a table was anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. We usually ate between 7p and 730p and didnt have to wait at all. The next cruise weve booked is with 10 people- I will choose a designated time instead of anytime dining to get around the inconsistent wait times. Once seated we had very good service. The food was a strong 7 out of 10 and the second formal night offered lobster. This was the best meal of the cruise. The lobster came on a bed of risotto- I had 2! The Regal was far better in service, food, and activities than the Ruby ship we took last year to Alaska. I will definitely sail with Princess again.