3. Regal Princess
I took this cruise with my husband because I had never been on a cruise before and we wanted to see some fall foliage. The ports were incredible and so different each day. We were sad to miss Halifax, but the experience of being in a tropical storm was something we'll always laugh at and look back on fondly. My husband and I are early 30s, and we had a hard time finding activities that we would like. I love trivia, but I don't know 1960s TV show themes, for example. We felt a little out of place as we tried to find activities we would like. The food was good, but we never knew exactly where we were supposed to be for dining. We went to the "wrong" dining room a few times and the staff seemed annoyed at us. We also missed the daily pamphlet with communication for formal night, and were really embarrassed when we left our cabin in jeans, hahaha. We scurried up to the buffet to hide. We also found navigating the ship to be extremely frustrating at times. I expected our medallions to tell us what food was open at what time, or information about port calls & the excursions we bought, but really the medallion was only useful for finding our way if we already knew exactly where we wanted to go. Speaking of the medallions, they, paired with the app, leave a lot to be desired. I ordered a pillow on Sunday on the app, and it was marked as my current order until Wednesday night. This meant I couldn't place any other orders. I went to the Medallion help desk, but they were unable to clear it for me. Beyond this, the app was pretty glitchy and frustrating to navigate. The medallions were great, though, for getting on and off the boat quickly. I also liked how people at the shops greeted me by name by seeing me on their tablets. They really made purchasing things feel seamless. That was pretty cool. The cabin room was super comfortable and we loved our balcony. We spent a lot of cozy evenings watching movies in our room, ordering drinks through room service. Since port days were so active, we loved how relaxing the evenings were. We also really enjoyed our time at the Lotus Spa. The service we ordered felt expensive but was sooo worth it. I loved getting a massage while the boat gently rocked in the tropical storm. :) We would probably take this cruise again, but next time we'd invite some of our other 30-something friends along and do this as a friend trip, rather than a romantic couple's trip.

Nice first cruise experience, though some things were lacking

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Pixachii

Pixachii’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Cabin was extremely comfortable & we loved our balcony. The two of us had plenty of room for our things. Bathroom was tiny but we expected that.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins