3. Navigator of the Seas
I saw a negative review, i believe they sailed the same cruise we did. I did not have the same experience and felt it worthy of a positive review. We have cruised Royal Caribbean since the 90's and have never been disappointed. This cruise to the Bahamas was perfect for 2 kids under 11. The water slides on deck 13 entertained them all day. The food was what i expected, decent and ample choices. The dining room was nice and service was fantastic. We had a balcony room and the space was tight for 4 people, but who stays in their room... Coco Cay was amazing, the kids thought this was the coolest. I have sailed many other lines and some were comparable to RCL, one was slightly better and one was absolutely horrible. While it didn't impact my trip nor was the service i received affected, several of the staff members complained about not getting time off and being overworked. We look forward to our next cruise on RCL.

Nice 4 night get away with the kids