3. Navigator of the Seas
I'll hit the major points: Getting on the ship was super fast and smooth. Bought the deluxe drink package. Sometimes had to wait behind 1 or 2 people....but the majority of the time I could walk right up to an open bartender. Lots of bars, very good service. My Stateroom attendant was excellent. Saw him multiple times a day. We ate dinner at 6 pm every night. We had the same excellent waiters every night. They were outstanding. I thought the food was good, not great. Presentation was very good and we very much enjoyed the dining experience. French Onion soup outstanding. Was fun trying new things. There are two slides. One with a pad you lay on. At the end of the ride the person hands the pad to the next person in line and up the stairs they go. This line moves fast and had a very small line (maybe 5 minutes). The other slide has a tube with a 400 pound limit and two people can go on this if they want. The line for this was always very long. I waited probably 40 minutes in this line. Both slides were fun (but not worth 40 minutes). There is a place where you can get thin crust pizza and sandwiches when everything else is closed. Late in the night they have a hard time keeping up with demand and lines form. Nassau: We walked around a little. Took a horse drawn carriage ride around the city. Was just ok. Didn't feel like the safest place. I wouldn't get off the ship next time unless I had an excursion planned out. Coco Cay: Awesome. We were the only ship and there were plenty of chairs. The beach was nice and quiet, the water was nice. Lifeguards watching. The freshwater pool was a bit of a party at the swim up bar. Lots of drinking and music. This area was crowded. My 77 year old mother booked a glass bottom boat ride. She said it was excellent. All ages seemed to enjoy it. A diver would bring up creatures from the ocean floor for people to examine before throwing them back. The food at Coco Cay was good, not great. It's a large buffet and quite frankly much better than what I expected at something like this. We did not do the Thrill side. Not sure how the island is when TWO boats are docked on the same day. Day at Sea seemed crowded. Getting off the ship was quick and easy. I'm guessing we got lucky with our timing. Room: We booked two suites because when we booked for whatever reason they weren't much more than a normal balcony room. Our rooms were large with big closets. For just two people per room it was a nice treat but not needed. Kids Camp: My 6 year old enjoyed it but it looked like chaos in there and I thought they didn't have enough workers watching the kids. No issues though. Condition of the ship was very clean and I found the crew to be extremely friendly. I'm not sure how often the shows change...but: Ice Skating show was excellent. Don't be that couple that walks in after the show starts and blocks peoples view because you can't find a seat. Comedian had two shows. The family-friendly one was horrible. Did not see the adult one. The juggler was talented and funny and personable. Great show. Quest game is for adults! Lots of laughs. Great cruise, overall pleased with meals and Coco Cay. Ship does at times feel crowded, especially on the day at Sea. Would sail the Navigator again in a heartbeat.

Lots to Like.....

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Deagle10

• Sail Date: October 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite
I'll hit the major points:

Getting on the ship was super fast and smooth.

My Stateroom attendant was excellent. Saw him multiple times a day.

Day at Sea seemed crowded.

I'm not sure how often the shows change...but:

The juggler was talented and funny and personable. Great show.

Quest game is for adults! Lots of laughs.

Great cruise, overall pleased with meals and Coco Cay.

Ship does at times feel crowded, especially on the day at Sea.

Would sail the Navigator again in a heartbeat.
Deagle10’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J4
Large. Walk in closet. Decent sized bathroom.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins