Carnival Elation Cruise Review

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by hollieluvs2sail

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Port close to home with easy access. Girls trip to celebrate our birthdays. Wanted to see the Bahamas as we both have seen Mexico. Price was great and reasonable. 2nd time cruising on this same ship. I love Carnival as I have sailed 4 times since 2016. There is lots of live entertainment and I love the way they donate to ST. Jude as I am a cancer survivor. They make it easy for the disabled to experience a cruise. Children are entertained with the cat in the hat. So many different perks to choose from and the staff is always very helpful. Customer service is always ready to solve any problem you may have and make sure you are taken care of to enjoy your vacation. I also love the way they appreciate the military as I am from a military family and my fiance' was 20 years National Guard. They do a meet a greet for the military and their families and give discounts as well.

hollieluvs2sail's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4B R150

The cabin did get a little warm and our steward was so kind to bring us a fan. We had a fridge that kept drinks cool not cold but cool. Room was great for just 2 people.

hollieluvs2sail