Carnival Elation Cruise Review

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by dlnjones

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

I sailed with a group of ladies. The dining seated was constantly messed up to keep us together. I realize we had a large group, but what happened to assigned seating. Breakfast in the Imagination Room, we were always told that we had to wait for the rest of the group to show up. We would then look around and find other members of our group already seated. When we asked to be seated close to them, we were told they couldn't do that.

The food wasn't like I remembered it was either. No special dishes like duck or escargot, many American dishes like mac and cheese and fried chicken for a main dish.

Two elevators were down and being worked on. While we were at Freeport, there were maintenance workers everywhere I looked working on the ship.

The ship rocked back and forth the entire trip. I am not sure if it was the Captain sailing to fast or the age of the ship not have stabilizers to avoid to rocking Many people said that they weren't going to sail again.

Our window leaked water into the room on the last night. I called maintenance. They didn't send anyone to look at it.

I really think that Carnival needs to retire the Elation.

dlnjones's Full Rating Summary