3. Norwegian Gem
Friends from Asia asked told us about the cruise and invited us to join them. We opted for a balcony midships. The cabin was fine. Bath and shower were always clean. Food was good, but bland. The food temperature was warm instead of hot in the regular dining rooms. The meals were excellent in the specialty restaurants. The internet was painfully slow. It was hard to get gmails. All of the tours were excellent. We did not book the restaurants early enough, so we had to eat later than we would have preferred. But we showed up earlier then our reservations and got in after short waits. The shows were at 7 or 9 so that determined the meal times. I took the tour of the ship for $79. I thought the price as high. It is only available on the days at sea, I should have taken it on the first day to get a better idea of the ship.

First Cruise with wife.

uofa2008’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10584
very satisfied with the size and location.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins