3. Norwegian Gem
I chose this trip because of the timing primarily but also because of the itinerary. The longest cruise we had been on before was 7 days so at day 7 it was so nice to know we still had 11 more days. I really enjoyed the activities by the pool on the "sea days" so you could enjoy the pool and sunshine! With 10 "ports of call" there was ample opportunity to enjoy shore excursions mixed in with relaxing by the pools. We had only been to Cabo San Lucas before so the other 9 ports were all new to us and real treat to discover. We especially enjoyed Guatamala. Who'da thought? And of course the Panama Canal was extra special. We added an extra day in New York City to begin and L. A. at the end and really enjoyed this addition to our trip. It really added extra relaxation and excitement to our trip. Overall, I believe our experience with Norwegian was great and I'm really happy that we upgraded to a mini suite for that little extra cabin space. I had booked a balcony and then submitted bids to upgrade and managed to get upgraded. We will forever remember this cruise for the people we met and all of the fabulous experiences on ship and on shore. In addition, we would like to thank the wonderful crew members!!

Panama Cruise; New York to L. A.

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by kehpop

kehpop’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11594
The cabin was spacious, clean and had ample closet space and drawers. Our room butler, Johnathon was friendly and extremely accommodating.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins