3. Regal Princess
My husband had never cruised before but he knew that I really wanted to go on a cruise (after my first 2 cruises, I was hooked). So his gift for my 60th birthday was this cruise. We had such a wonderful time. Our day at the beach at Princess Cays was a great way to relax after our long travel day to get to Ft Lauderdale. Our first sea day was also enjoyable as we had fun exploring the ship and planning the rest of cruise. Jamaica meant a hike up Dunn’s River Falls which we thoroughly enjoyed. The highlight for me was my birthday which happened to be American Thanksgiving also. I did the Helmut Dive in Grand Cayman - so awesome!!! That night, we dined at the Crown Grill. Dinner was amazing! A wonderful way to celebrate my special day. My husband enjoyed his first cruise and we will definitely be cruising again!

Celebrating 60th birthday

Regal Princess Cruise Review by SunSeaGal

Jamaica meant a hike up Dunn’s River Falls which we thoroughly enjoyed.

My husband enjoyed his first cruise and we will definitely be cruising again!
SunSeaGal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF A503
Everything that we needed.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins