3. Navigator of the Seas
Back to back on Navigator. 5 nights to western Caribbean then 9 nights to southern Caribbean. We are Diamond Plus and we cruised with hundreds (over 500 I believe) D and D+. Diamond lounge was way oversubscribed but they did open the Viking lounge for overflow. Dress code for lounge is non-existent. Many people with shorts/wife beater shirts etc. Staff was able to keep up with drinks (as usual a little tipping got you better service) but food went quickly with little replenishment. We left ship between cruises - mistake. Getting back on was a nightmare. Staff in terminal didn't know what to do with us. The "in-transit" cards they gave us when we left the ship were worthless. Believe the staff at the terminal are contractors (not RCL staff) but they need a lot more training. We used Premier parking for our car. Don't !!! We left the ship at ~8AM and waited at the prescribed spot for a van. We waited for over an hour. Of course when the "one" van showed up the waiting crowd had swelled to 20 or more. Arguments ensued about who had been waiting the longest. I told my travelling companions to wait at the dock while I retrieved the car. Elapsed time from leaving the ship to departing dock with my car - over 2 hours. Ship definitely needs updating. Stains on cabin furniture - obvious signs of sig. wear everywhere. Couldn't get same cabin for B-to-B but not RCLs fault. Even though the cabins were next door to each other we ended up with a different steward. Both were very helpful.

21st RCL Cruise