3. Navigator of the Seas
We wanted a cruise out of Miami to celebrate a birthday and as a reunion of family members. We cruised on same week last year on Norwegian for 3 day cruise which we felt was not long enough. I was not interested in Mexico ports but others in the party went ashore. The service was okay. As usual there were some crew that were great (waiter) and others that were not very good. We prepaid our gratuities and I'm actually rethinking if that's a good idea. I'm a smoker (sorry) and I expect to always have to go outside to a specific area to smoke. No problem. But the designated area outside of the 4th floor dining room was disgusting. People left empty glasses and spilled beverages made the deck sticky. At least 4 crew members walked by this and did nothing. There was no outdoor dining venue on this ship. It would have been great to have breakfast or lunch especially on port days outside. The spa was very good. I had an excellent massage therapist and went back for a second massage with her.

Family vacation