• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2017
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

Embarkation and disembarkation went very smooth!

The safety/security drill that occurred aboard the ship took an extended about of time. It was held outside on the deck in humid weather and limited about of space. Many of the elderly people standing near me had a very difficult time standing for the period of time.

The ship was very clean, the cabin was clean, prepared and ready for us every time we returned. I have traveled and stayed at many resorts, been on a couple of cruises and stayed at several hotels but I have never encountered the level of customer service like Mr. Gusti provided!!!!! I know he worked long hours but he also greeted you with a smile and a delightful approach. He is the BEST!!! Mr. Sombari was great also.

Balcony

Cabin 8C

Mr. Gusti needs to be the training director of customer service!! He was so attentive and polite. He made our cabin so inviting and it was always clean. He would stop what he was doing to help anyone that approached him!!!! Sometimes he would give you what you needed before you could ask....amazing!!

Mr. Sombari was very helpful and attentive as well. He is very honest....I didn't know that I left some jewelry in the cabin while preparing to exit the ship. He informed me and gave it to me. I really appreciate his kind gesture.

3 Helpful Votes