3. Carnival Sunshine
Overly pleased with my cruise experience with Carnivel out of Norfolk Virgina .Boarding was orderly and my luggage was at my storeroom in a reasonable time. Plenty of food morning noon and night. Anything you wanted to eat was available The wait staff in dining room and the buffet were more than outstanding. They were friendly and helpful to your needs. Entertainment and activities were nonstop. Needed 48 hours in the day to attend ,there was something for all ages. The casino had adequate amount of machines and enough tables to win money. Inside storeroom room had adequate room. The linens were clean, plenty and plenty of towels and wash cloths. I found the bed comfortable enough Embarking at Nassau and Freeport we had amble enough time to explore the island. I cannot find any complaints with my sailing with Carnival, even though I have tried. I give Carnival Sunshine an A+ Returning back to port everything went smoothly.

AMAZING

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Seniorc

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Returning back to port everything went smoothly.
Seniorc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Adequate space, clean enough closet and drawer space
  Carnival Sunshine Deck Plans