3. Carnival Sunshine
We chose this cruise for the location, time and price. That was a mistake. Customer service shouldn't be in their vocabulary bc they have zero. We had no ac in our stateroom for 3 full days after saying something to the attendant within several minutes of boarding. My husband has medical issues and had we not brought a fan from home, it would have been miserable. I fell on the pool deck in a huge puddle of water 20 feet from the pool, and they had the nerve to tell me they wouldn't charge me for my visit to the medical bay. My feet flew out from under me, I was not drinking, fully dressed. My doctor told me I pulled every muscle in my back, sprained my ankle and bruise my elbow. I'm on steroids and muscle relaxers now. Had I not gone to the medical bay, there would have been no incident report noted. I ordered cranberry juice at dinner and was charged $2.69 for it and it was watered down. Guest services did nothing but take off $45 in charges for all our complaints and said they couldn't do more. There was no in room refrigerator, the smoking area is on the same deck and side as entrance to camp carnival. There's an up charge for everything, from food, to activities, to juice apparently. The force gratuity on drinks with alcohol content. The slides hurt your back bc you can feel every seam. The hot tubs were full of kids under 13 talking and behaving inappropriately. The Dr. Seuss stuff was forced into an hour and half on one day, trivia, parade, story time. Then no more characters until the uncharged breakfast which was one of the best meals I had all 5 days. My husband sent several dinners back and he never does that on royal Caribbean. Captains night included zero filet or lobster tail unless you paid an extra $20, not on royal Caribbean, its included on that line. After calling customer service after my doctor visit, I was told she couldn't do anything but pass the info along and I have to wait 24-72 hours for someone who can to call me back, they had better hope I don't have to call back. I will never cruise with them again!!! I could continue but it's not worth my time and effort. Will always choose Royal Caribbean from here forward.

Never again