3. Navigator of the Seas
We arrived at the port around noon. It took us close to five hours to board the ship. There were at least one thousand people in front of us to board. I did the survey after the cruise and expressed my unhappiness about the loss of a whole day just to get on the ship. My response was that I was the only person to complain. She said she researched this and found there was not a problem. Unbelievable, she practically called me a liar. As you can see by other reviews I wasn't dreaming. I have photos of the line but she wasn't interested in getting correct information. I feel my complaint was just brushed off and the response was oh well too bad. Poor Customer Service Response!!!! I called RCCL before booking to ask if they served lobster at dinner one of the seven nights. I was told yes. Well, the part she didn't tell me was yes there is lobster, only if you pay for it. I found that the cruise line to be very deceiving in its answer. Prime rib was on the menu one evening only to be told they didn't have any. They substituted another less quality meat. The entertainment was average. The ship seemed clean and well maintained.

Embarkment Disaster

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Jnlinda2

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

The entertainment was average.

The ship seemed clean and well maintained.
Jnlinda2’s Full Rating Summary