3. Navigator of the Seas
Arrived at 10am at the Galveston Port from a transfer from Hotel Galvez. In line and on board at 1045. It was amazing!!! We read reviews about the nightmare it is and we had none on that day. We left the cruise at 845am on disembarkation day and got our luggage immediately, a porter and was out of the terminal to transfers in 45 min. - it was going very quickly. Cabins were ready at 1pm, luggage was delivered around 3pm. Food was good. Nothing outstanding. Had teen boys who could order as much as they needed and it was no problem at all. Service was great in dining rooms and specialty restaurants. Ate at Chops, Gioviannis and Sushi. Again, good but my opinion nothing outstanding. I can see if the general public doesn't really cook at home it would be great for them. We love to cook and eat well. Actually loved going into the Sapphire dining room for breakfast. Not crowded and relaxing. I thought the only bars that had good service was Schooner and the adult pool bar. Pools are way overcrowded on sea days, and music at pool was extremely loud. Need more fun activities inside cruise ship when people have had enough of the crowed pools and unsupervised children. Pool decks slippery and hot, both in adult solarium and family pool. Cabins- balcony room, lots of room compared to Disney and Celebrity balcony rooms. Just bring own shampoo, soap etc... Loved the wine bar every afternoon before heading to showers for dinner. Chose MY time dining at 730pm. We went to the 630 showtime and then ate and had the rest of the evening free to listen to music, watch people karaoke etc... Now that I have been on 3 cruises, I feel they are all about the same with the exception of food quality, types of crowd-families with children, adults, seniors etc... but in the end game - all similar. We have done Disney, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean. We Might want to look at Norwegian or Crystal next.

JUly 19-26

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jssn2014

Cabins were ready at 1pm, luggage was delivered around 3pm.

Loved the wine bar every afternoon before heading to showers for dinner.

jssn2014’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Was expecting it to be smaller. We personally wouldn't need to upgrade larger. We were satisfied. We were really never in the room- morning to grab showers and leave, then again to get another shower for dinner. Sleep. We repeated for 7 days.
We had rooms next to our teens. We booked late and could only get 7th floor forward. I Was concerned we would feel motion - felt nothing and loved that there was not any traffic down our way. In the past we have chosen higher level cabins and in center.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans