3. Carnival Sunshine
This was my fourth carnival cruise, and the worst by far. The majority of the staff was rude, no one had a clue what was going on the ship. I understand the importance of the safety drill, but they kept everyone huddled together outside for a hour. The ship was dirty, lack of choices on food. The taco bar was only open 3 hours a day, the burger place 5 hours a day. I picked this ship because of my kids and the Hasbro game show. They didn't even do it. I do not recommend this cruise to anyone.

Worst Cruise Ever

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 7244
The cabin was one of the few good things about our cruise, and our cabin steward was awesome.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins