3. Carnival Sunshine
We normally do everything there is to do on our cruises but this time it was all about the rest! And rest we did. Our cabin was 1443 first floor ocean view. Plenty big and very comfortable. Our Room Stewart "Glory Hallelujah" as he called himself, was absolutely wonderful. I asked to keep my cooler full of ice and he did so twice a day! There was a little noise from people in the hall but hey this is a vacation not a morgue! so the noise was no big deal, it was usually short lived and then back to peace and quiet. I read a lot of negative things about this ship but in my opinion most of it was bogus complaints. The food selections were awesome and every meal was great! The entertainment; well we only went to 2 shows but they were awesome. the 80's rock show cast was fantastic. The comedy show was adults only. it was hilarious and MUTZIE the comic never cussed once and had us rolling on the floor. It was adult comedy without a cuss word. Very funny! I've been to these ports many times. However, This is the first time I saw a Turtle while snorkeling in the swimming area it was so cool! I thought I was in the movie finding NEMO and the best part it didn't cost me a dime extra!. We went bottom fishing in Freeport. Good time but for me not worth it. I'd rather go snorkeling. Nassau what can I say been there done that. We waked around and went by what we found out was the supreme court. We spoke to a gentleman outside the building who turned out to be a barrister (lawyer ) And he gave an awesome unsolicited history of Nassau Law he showed us the powder wig they still use and his robe. we then walked through a rough part of town and made our way to some famous steps it was also go fun. Next thing you know we were back home planning our next cruise! If I have a negatiove it would be I want the STEAM ROOM BACK! I was so disappointed that they made it a part of the cloud 9 spa. I always like the STEAM ROOM put it came with a price tag so I said forget it! Also the dressing room in the fitness area was way to small!

Total relaxation

Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C 1443
PERFECT
The mattress was a bit hard and probably needs to be changed out but I still slept like a baby.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins