3. Viking Orion
My wife and I have been on numerous Viking cruises. We have been on three river cruises and this was our third ocean cruise. We have never been disappointed. The ships are beautiful and a size that is not overwhelming. The passengers have plenty of room to move about and not feel crowded in any space. The staff is courteous, friendly, and very efficient. Having been on other Viking ocean cruises, we found some old 'friends' working on this ship as well. It was wonderful to re-connect with so many, especially Angela! She's a real doll! The food on the ship was wonderful. The buffet is always full of gourmet food. The specialty restaurants make the ship's experience even more special. Passengers have the opportunity to be as social as they want to be and not feel pressed upon. My wife and I are concerned with the current problem of climate change, and wanted to take this cruise to Alaska to see this part of nature while we still can. As artists, we take our travel experiences and insert it into our work and our gallery shows. Viking's excursions have provided us with many images to include in our work. We have already booked our next trip and are looking forward to being on board once again!

Wonderful experience