3. Norwegian Escape
It was the first week the Escape left Miami instead of NY. They were still working out the kinks. We had to tender in Hunduras and Cozumel. In Hunduras we used their life boats which was hot and took a long time. I was shocked we had to tender in Cozumel. We used a charter to tender but the attempts to fill each boat took a long time. It was very difficult with a one year old and stroller. I used the guppies baby care while on the ship in the evening. I was thankful they had it but it came in 2 hour sessions and you had to pick up your child 15 mins before the session ended so it was only 1 hour and 45 mins for 20.00 each session. We had the dining package. The food was delicious. I was disappointed with the Thanksgiving buffet. They could have had more food options. Overall the buffet for breakfast and lunch was great. Loved the booths with a kid. The staff was friendly and the lines for a drink weren’t bad at all. Overall it was a great cruise.

Thanksgiving Cruise