3. Norwegian Escape
I felt like a queen. The bathroom was amazing for such a small footprint. Bed was very comfortable. There is an amazing amount of storage both in closets draws and the area under the bed was large enough to fit all of our families suit cases.A lot of thought went into the details of the room. Service was amazing. and thing you want or need is in the Haven. If you do want more, the entire ship is at your disposal for fun and relaxation. Unfortunately there we a few down falls/ for a first time cruiser with Norwegian, I did not know how the picture package worked, I wasted my money. in order to fulfill my package I had to purchase families pictures from thier folders or I would have lost my money. I was not aware we would not be tied to the dock at some of the ports we hasd excusions. tendering from the boat to port and back was not a pleasant experiance in Roatan. it was not handycap friendly in my opinion even though the could trasport the handy cap. Also, a suggestion for the ports, golf carts for the people who cannot walk that far. A older woman in Cozumel was trying to push her husban in a wheel chair as she was tring to hold onto a walker at the same time. This was too difficult for her. the walk for my fiance was tiring he has a heart condition abnd does not breath well. Overall, I would do this again even if I never got off the ship!

Amazing

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4
I felt like a queen. the bathroom was amazing for such a small footprint. Bed was very comfortable. an amazing amount of storage both in closets draws and the area under the bed was large enough to fit all of our families suit cases.A lot of thought went into the details of the room. Service was amazing. andthing you want or need is in the Haven. If you do want more, the entire ship is at your disposal for fun and relaxation.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins

• Dolphin Swim
    After reading the reviews prior to sailing for this excursion, I was not expecting much for the adults, I really thought the kids would get more from it. I was wrong! there ws plenty interaction with the dolphins for each person. Litterally swimming in the same tank as the dolphins was amazing in itself. Each person did tricks with the dolphins while pictures were being taken. The pictures they took were extremely pricey but the excursion was amazing!
    View All 39 Dolphin Swim Reviews
  • Harvest Caye
    Very clean. the pool was great and pleant of chairs to go around. The ae a few restaurants on the island as well. the adventures on the island were a little pricy but the small wild life park was very cute and free. thre is also several shops that were nice as well.
    View All 1,231 Harvest Caye Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Harvest Caye Cruise Port Review
  • Gumbalina Park
    The birds are wild and flew down in front of you. Monkeys freely jumed to your shoulder. If you are an animal person it is an experiance of a life time. Very kid friendly. 3 years and older to really enjoy it.
    View All 167 Gumbalina Park Reviews