3. Norwegian Escape
I’m not sure what I enjoyed more. It could have been the horrible food and service, or it could have been missing the only port I cared about due to the fact that they ran one boat until nearly noon trying to get 5000 guests off the boat. This was my first and I promise my last Norwegian Cruise. Our entire group could not have been happier than the moment we finally got off of this ship. It was the first cruise that I lost weight on. The food ranged from high school cafeteria to Applebee’s in quality. Every attempt at the fine dining restaurants came up extremely short. There was no wow this is great moment at any of the restaurants. Both stops that we had to disembark by a tender had issues. After forcing most of us to miss Roatan completely they quickly loaded everyone up into boats at Cozumel only to leave us sitting in the water for a good 45 minutes waiting on the one dock slip available. Communication from the cruise director and other staff was nonexistent. We didn’t even realize we had to tender at Roatan until the day we arrived. Even once we were informed about the tender nobody could tell us how to get our tender tickets. There was another fun evening with a drunk passenger. The woman fell on the ground clunking her head on the ground before becoming aggressive and angry. We informed the bar tender they needed to call security. Security didn’t show for about 45 minutes and even then didn’t know how to handle the situation. I could really keep going for another page or two. I am going to give one person on the boat a very positive review. July was an awesome server on deck. When he saw us he was right there with drinks. He was very friendly and attentive. July was our one saving grace on this otherwise lackluster and frustrating vacation.

The best part was none of it!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by bohalljeremy