We have always sailed NCL and loved it but it had been a couple of years because of personal issues and it is not the cruise line I remembered.
From embarkation forward it was a series of disorganization, poor service, poor food, unpleasant atmosphere, and irritations.
• There were NEVER any towel animals
• There was no reliable schedule of when the room might be made up. On one morning we were gone from 9 am to 1 pm with the “make up room“ light on and the room was not done until the evening “turn down”.
- The placement of the closet beside the couch is ridiculous! There is not enough room to stand in front of half of it, normal people do not have long enough arms to reach into the half blocked by the couch, and kneeling on the couch is not practical or particularly safe for people our age.
- The amount of storage space that required squatting down, bending over, or as my husband had to, laying on the floor in order to use it is biased to younger cruisers.
- At least once a day throughout the cruise the toilet would not flush for about 30 minutes
-The TV remote only worked if you sat on the very end of the couch right in front of the TV.
embarkation and disembarkation were awful