My first River Cruise and while I always thought this was for the old, not with AMA Waterways. I have cruised many ocean voyages but thought I would try this. I was so happy I did that I cannot wait to see where I want AMA to take me again. No lines, no pushing or waiting. When we arrived at the time requested, we were the only people there, they took our luggage and walked us from the dock right to our room. Our room was beautiful we did have a balcony and even in the month of November we used it multiple times a day. What I loved was you had a choice of excursions, this was included in the price, wine/beer choices with all meals, included. The service and meals were amazing. No one trying to sell you something, or loud announcements . The stops were great, we chose the walking tours, you could bike through Europe if you choose or even hike through the Black Forest. The tours ran smooth and it was wonderful, you were greeted when you cam back with some beverages and warm towels. I know many want to know about night life, well there was some, you were able to talk with your fellow cruisers and they had music. While there is no casino, water slides or skating rinks on board. The social time with people was great. The ship was absolutely beautiful. The service , I even had 2 massages and my hair done with very reasonable pricing (much more affordable than the large cruise lines) I know that some River Cruise Companies are not the same, do not compare this with some of the other companies that may Market themselves. AMA Waterways is the best river cruise company out there. You will not regret it. I cannot wait to book again. Thank You AMA!!!!

Pure enjoyment from the time I walked on till the moment I parted.

AmaMora Cruise Review by Dorene1

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony
AmaWaterways, Manager, Customer Engagement has responded
Dear Dorene, On behalf of all of us at AmaWaterways, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of your recent cruise on AmaMora. We are elated that we were able to exceed your expectations, as we strive to provide our guests with an unparalleled river cruise experience. Thank you for your kind words, and for sharing your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate it, and look forward to welcoming you back on board! Warm regards, From all of us at AmaWaterways
Dorene1’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaMora price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony and Outside Balcony
Cabin BB
My cabin, yes I over packed, but had more than enough room for all the clothes I wore and didnt wear. The bed perfect, the pillow choices wonderful. The bathroom large enough and shower. They had great bathroom products which is great when you are traveling from the states to Europe. The balcony, you could sit there and watch the castles drinking wine and enjoying the beauty. Love my cabin!!!
Cello Deck Balcony Cabins