3. Carnival Sunshine
We use this cruise line when we take my mother inlaw on a yearly get away. In the past have had no major problems or issues. This cruise however was the Worst experience I have ever had in 20 years of cruises. I will never go back, I'll stick with Princess or Royal Caribbean. The food on this cruise was awful, the buffet was tasteless, and they have no variety, same thing over and over, and just a few selections, no pineapple or watermelon until last day, Unripe (green) canteloupe, Desserts were tasteless, and all you could choose from was cake and hard cookies. Fine dining not much better, after screwing up our dinner time, we were informed we would have to check in every evening to fine us a table. Guys Burgers was the only thing worth eating, however they closed at 6pm. Not enough crew, and crew members had bad attitudes. On crew member in deck 12 was asked to get me a Coke, and he replied no it was not his job, instead he stood there with his finger up his butt looking over balcony and picking up trash ever now and then. Not enough help at bars 1 to 2 bartenders at busy bars on sea days. So many more complaints, I've just touched on a few. Like I said worst cruise in 20 years, but never again, they should sink the sunshine.

WORST CRUISE EVER

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Cbasics

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Guys Burgers was the only thing worth eating, however they closed at 6pm.

Not enough help at bars 1 to 2 bartenders at busy bars on sea days.

So many more complaints, I've just touched on a few.

Cbasics’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G
Bed ok
Cabin only cleaned once a day
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins