3. Anthem of the Seas
When after contacting Royal Caribbean by phone several times and you hear mentioning all the time that it is the best cruise line and then you arrive and you find the opposite, then that's where disappointments begin. Let's start with the ship itself, where the decoration is a bit abstract, the lack of colors, or a beautiful staircase or an impressive esplanade...but no, only the exclusive of the Bionic bar or The bumpers cars, or The north star or the space to surf or the tunnel to fly, said ship would be very, very boring, the 3 main shows have my highest score also to mention something positive, "BRAVO" to We Will Rock You and especially the orchestra, a note that I can not forget, and that can be improved, is that the staff is a bit and sometimes very rude, especially in the Buffet restaurant, and at night in the main restaurant , the first 3 days, we were treated as if we were not welcome,luckily, on the fourth and remaining nights, we met the best waiters, their names Gede and Gilbert, who along with our cabin manager Ronolfo, I say thank you for giving us a good time for the rest of the week.

Nothing awesome.

salserocubano’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Interior with Virtual Balcony
Cabin 3U
Excellent, one of the best cabins I've had during my experience as a cruiser. Ronolfo was my cabin manager, and I give him the highest score for his professionalism, dedication and his constant interest in serving us at all times.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins