3. Norwegian Sky
My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our vacation on the Norwegian Sky!! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and the entertainment was fun and memorable! We enjoyed our balcony view of the ocean and getting to see the sunrises and sunsets. The room size was perfect and I loved how there were hand sanitizing stations everywhere on the ship. That was a huge plus! The only downside to this ship, is that there wasn't a slide or laser tag or anything fun like that. Only basketball and golf I think. Our embarkation to Great Stirrup Cay was AMAZING! It was the highlight of our trip and my boyfriend's favorite! Your food and beverages package still applies while on the island. So your food and drinks are still included free, you just have to pay the island tax on your drinks (not expensive). The music was great and the water was clear. Plenty of beach chairs available for everyone! I am so grateful for this cruise because it has definitely brought my babe and I closer together. Thanks Norwegian!

Amazing vacation to the Bahamas

Nique-Nique’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Nice room, enough space and loved the balcony!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins