3. Norwegian Sky
I chose Norwegian Cruise Line because I wanted to experience one of their ships. It was not a disappointment. The food all the way from breakfast to dinner including snacks and dessert were delicious. Every restaurant and any other venue on board were all upscale. Activities to entertainment were all that. You never run out of things to do or places to go. Staff and service were superb. Our stateroom with balcony was beautiful. Cleaniness was 100%. Everything and everyone were well organized. And they force strong precaution on sanitation and safety which is a plus. Their private island Great Stirrup Cay was beautiful. The boarding procees and disembarking were a breeze. Our Norwegian travel agent put our vacation together and we had no worries. Everything from air flight to grounds transportation arriving and departing were no hassle. Everything listed on the ship's itinerary ran ontime. Directions around the ship were easy to follow and remember. I will definitely travel with Norwegian again.

My 2019 Norwegian Sky cruise to Bahamas

Jalen405’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
Serviced everyday twice a day. Clean refreshing scent. Nice size balcony. Clean linen and bed made daily. Itinerary delivered daily. Service available 24 hours if needed.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins