3. Norwegian Sky
I have been on this ship in the past, and was unimpressed then. After it being refurbished and the dirt cheap pricing we figured let's give it another try. Pros, great staff, super friendly, and cheap pricing. I went to Cagneys twice and it was excellent. Unfortunately very boring, as it was the last time. If you want to lay around the pool the entire day then this will work for you. However I have been on other cruise lines with so much more to do like fun pool area games etc. I literally watched a movie in my cabin one day I was so bored. Terrible activities, unenthusiastic entertainment staff. I went to a trivia contest and it lasted all of 10 minutes. The person doing it rushed through as if he couldn't wait to get out of there. The cruise director Jasper is just boring, plain and simple. A 5 night cruise that has a comedian, who was hilarious, and a magician. Why only 1 night for the magician? Buffet food is god awful. Also there is a funky sewage smell on occasion at the rear of the ship. Hate to be so negative but it's the truth. Again staff was awesome, and disembarking was as easy as it gets, Carnival should take some notes on this. I hope this helps, even for the very low price, I will not be on this ship again.

Pros and cons

Bwilky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Not bad, small and tiny shower area.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins