3. Carnival Breeze
This cruise was a blast. I took a trip with my husband and kids and we had lots of fun. the kid area wa not not that much i would say most of the events were for adults. The room was very nice and it was a decent size. The entertament was very funny me my husband and kids enjoyed the shows. Theb food was very good and all of the staff memebers were very helpful and nice. If you were to go on this trip i would say this is a family ship or just hanging out with friends. I would love to go on a carnival cruise again with muy family and the money was worth it i loved all the activites including basketball, golf, arcade and the casiono. I would say one bad thing about the ship is that is is very old and rusty it really didn't smell too good buh overall everyone was very nice and I would like to go again.

Breeze

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by samdover1

samdover1’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G
The cabin was very nice it smelled very good and it was a nice size 1 bed with a pull out couch.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins