3. Royal Princess
I chose the Royal for a new sailing experience, looking for exciting adventures and it was all this and more. The ship is absolutely stunning and has great offerings of food, entertainment and activities. Many events centered in the Piazza. However, with a larger passenger list, there is not enough crew. Longer than usual wait times for drinks and meals at dinner. At times we were unable to find waiters for a glass of ice tea, or coffee in Horizon Court. Our room attendant was unable to keep up with the demands of having 18 mini-suites to clean thru little fault of his own. Sadly, the Effy store had so many aggressive sales people I was turned off and refused to buy an anniversary ring. The Sanctuary service was fabulous! We tried the Sanctuary Cabana and were very pleased to not regret the $140 per afternoon cost... it was that great. Also, I got a world class hair makeover from Yureli in the Salon and I couldn't be happier. I wholeheartedly recommend the Royal... bear in mind to be flexible and in some ways lower your expectations. Who knows, may your cruise on the Royal Princess will be a 10.

Pros and Cons - a 9 out of 10

Deerpoet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1
Cabin design is so functional, it's awkward. Closet doors bang into bathroom doors. Cabin steward tried to keep his 18 rooms up to par, however it proved almost impossible. Some days pillows were on the sofa, shower curtain moldy, never received ice tongs, ice buckets empty first day or so, floor had stains on the carpet and food bits from previous passengers. He tried his best.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins