3. Royal Princess
I organized this cruise with 18 of my clients who love to sail on Princess Cruises. We have been on this cruise before and enjoy the ports and the time at sea. Sailing on the larger ship was a little overwhelming in the beginning of the cruise but very shortly found our way and found that there was so much room especially the piazza area and the pool area and the entire ship. The food was outstanding in all the dining rooms and specialty dining restaurants. We also enjoyed the sushi bar and the piazza café. Loved having coffee in the piazza in the morning before breakfast. Also, loved the buffet area. So much more room and the food was delicious. I was very happy with our dining room and having 18 people in my group Generoso Mazzone arranged a great dining room and table location for my group. All of these people are Princess cruisers and were very impressed with the ship, the dining rooms, specialty dining and activities on the ship. The entire Princess staff were very helpful and pleasant and they are all a credit to Princess Cruises.

Love Princess Cruise Line

roxiebevo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DB
I thought the deluxe balcony was adequate. I thought it would be a little larger especially the bathroom but all-in-all it was very nice.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins