3. MSC Armonia
Was keen to go to Cuba and they were the only company who went there at the time I wanted to go. A number of very good staff but the rest of them were lazy and average. The girls at the front Customer Service desk were swamped with complaints and were fabulous. Hard for them to make excuses for the hundreds of complaints people had. Met some great people in the first week, and some more great people in the second week - all who had the same stories of their cruising. Ended up getting off the ship 3 days early. Unheard of really. It was just disgusting. When I returned and approached MSC with the photos, they offered me a 20% discount off a 7 days ex miami Caribbean cruise within 2 years as compensation. Are they serious? Would I spend $3000 on airfares to fly to Miami to travel with them ever again? NO. My recommendation to other travellers is to go on a cruise with better reviews. Good thing is, I had 7 weeks away, stayed in lots of different places and each of them was great, clean, comfortable, and I got what I paid for - except MSC!!!

DISGUSTING, CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Anniegirl8

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica

My recommendation to other travellers is to go on a cruise with better reviews.

Anniegirl8’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 9053
I have travelled the world and never written a negative review, on anything. To me, travel is about the experience, and the cultures. Please see the photos of my cabin on arrival. It was filthy. I addressed the issues with the customer service staff (who were wonderful) but had to wait three days to do that because the queues of passengers complaining were hours long. The restaurant food was excellent. The buffet was awful. The couple of times we did eat there, the tables were over crowded and never cleared off. You were sitting on the end of a table trying to eat with everyone elses leftovers on the able in front of you. Staff standing around doing not much....... The ship was so overcrowded, it took about an hour, standing in hot hallways to disembark. I have cruised before and have found the experience to be wonderful. Too many other options to ever use MSC again. I have never experienced a holiday like this. Strongly recommend you look elsewhere.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins