3. Carnival Breeze
We had a 4 family group of 14 and could not have asked for a better cruise. We celebrated a birthday, a graduation and a couple of wedding anniversaries. The cruise director MarQ is a dynamo. I am not sure when this guy sleeps. As one of my fellow cruisers stated, if you aren't enjoying this cruise, you need to have a drink and relax. The food and service was wonderful. The Blush dining room staff was fantastic, "Som and YumYum" provided wonderful service and were loads of fun. Our cabin steward, Korn was wonderful. We could not have asked for better service, the room was alway clean and appointed. This ship was at full capacity, there were lines but they never seemed to take long. Embarkation was quick and simple. Debarkation was completely flawless, of course we handled our on bags as were were parked in the garage across from the terminal. Guy's Burger Joint and the Red Frog Pub were big hits with our crowd. The water slides were enjoyed by everyone from "57 year old me" to the youngest 17 year old in our group. The pools were very crowded, so you simply needed to step into one of the many provided showers to cool off. If you can't adapt a little I suggest you don't go on any cruise in the middle of the Summer, when every ship is at or near full capacity. The shows were a mixed bag, a couple were really good a couple just average. The string trio playing in the Atrium was wonderful, and the solo guitar player that played around the ship was very impressive. I would give both an A+. We took one excursion through Carnival, a catamaran sailing from St. Thomas to St. John, Honeymoon Beach. This was a wonderful sail with a fantastic crew, I would recommend it to anyone. Now for a tip, in Grand Turk, we took a taxi to Bohio Dive Beach area. All beaches in Grand Turk are public, so don't bother with an excursion. There was a store just up the beach selling beer and such, nice walk, nice water. Understand that there are very little in the way of amenities at the beaches of Grand Turk. If you are not adventurous just stay at the beach beside the ship and enjoy the crowds. On a final note I have read some recent reviews of this ship and wondered who these people were and what ship they could possibly have gone on? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but understand we had 14 people of various ages and the only complaint we could come up with was the one 17 year old had a hard time getting into the "18 and over only locations". Certainly not Carnivals fault. Did we cheat a few times? Of course! I sometimes think these people could not be happy with anything, or they are just trying to impress someone with how refined they believe themselves to be. Sorry for the rant, but we really enjoyed this cruise, even with the big crowds.

Fantastic Cruise with MarQ

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by E Winkler

E Winkler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 10237
Our cabin steward, Korn was wonderful. We could not have asked for better service, the room was alway clean and appointed. The beds were comfortable and well taken care of, the room was clean and very cool.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins