Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Garf

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

My wife got sick on the Tuesday night of this cruise and the Carnival Medical Staff on the Breeze did a great job to stabilize her. When we got to Mahogany Bay on the Wednesday, we had to air lift her back to Florida in the USA. Thanks again carnival for you help and attentions, we have been cruising from 1990 and this has never happen to us before.

Embarkation:Started at 10:30am and we were on the ship by 10:50am.

Port Canaveral: Is a really great port and the service there is great.I have been using this port since 2006.We always get on board between 10:45am- 11:00am, this without purchasing Fast to the Fun!!. The slowest boarding we have had is on the Sunshine last year 2018 to Bermuda and that was at 11:30am.

Ship: The Carnival Breeze is a great ship,clean and well laid-out, Its just like the Magic with lighter colors.

Cabin: 7325 Balcony, was fine, great room service.

Dining: Was good in the dining room for our 6:00pm dinner.I saw a cut back in the lunch buffet selection.

Entertainment:Was good, the adult show on Tuesday night was great and lot of activities.

Services:Overall service was great ( Again I thank the medical staff for saving my wife life when she could not breathe).

Ports:Did not go on excursion in Cozumel or Belize,I have visited there before on Carnival.We got of in Mahogany Bay in Honduras and air ambulance my wife back to Florida.

Next cruise:I will be platinum , looking forward to that.

Just a reminder when you are looking for a cruise line, make sure to check all important info including medical. This was an eye opener for us and we have been sailing from 1990, We have been on RCL and NCL also.( Age group 55) This was our 30 years Anniversary cruise too.

Hope this help !!