3. Celebrity Equinox
I chose the cruise based on the price I was able to get as a single in a handicap room. As I use a mobility scooter, I was happy that I was able to get off in Grand Cayman as they tender at that port, The entertaiment was so so except for Travis. The food at dinner was nothing special. The food at the Oceanview cafe buffet was good and they had loads of variety. The staff on board was very good. The ship's Captain Kate was a very personable lady.I wish ships would put in stairs in the pools to make it easier for people to get in the pool instead of ladders which are hard to use. Except being charged for using the mini bar which I did not use. They of course did refund it. The meet and mingle was a wash as far as I was concerned. Everyone was in groups when I came in.

First time I was greeted by the Capt as I left the ship

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by travelcruzer

travelcruzer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2A 7139
Cabin was very nice. so was the veranda. I sat out there a number of times
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins