3. Caribbean Princess
I've been to 7 cruises and this was my first with Princess. This was by far the best. Service was impeccable. Fast service in the main dining room unlike other cruises I've been too. The cabin steward was always there with a smile making sure that all was perfect. The entertainment was top notch. The show Bravo was excellent, real Broadway quality. That was the only cruise in the world that had a drag show. Very entertaining. The food was very good. The buffet had the largest item selection I've ever seen. The 4 deck area in the back of the ship was the best place to lay down and relax and just see the ocean go by behind us. The bar/nightclub Skywalker was awesome with a 360 degree view. It was an awesome vacation. Without a doubt, I am sold on Princess and will be looking forward to my cruise with them. Thanks Princess!

The best cruise ever

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Jhhkkk

That was the only cruise in the world that had a drag show. Very entertaining.

The bar/nightclub Skywalker was awesome with a 360 degree view.

Jhhkkk’s Full Rating Summary