3. Caribbean Princess
This was a great cruise in so many ways. We traveled with good friends and all of us had a wonderful time. Service was excellent, staff was friendly, food was good, ship was well maintained, beds were greatly improved since our last sailing on the Caribbean Princess, and itinerary was perfect. Club Class dining was well worth the extra expense - we had the best service and every meal was great. Adult only pool was very nice on sea days, entertainment was good and there was a nice variety of activities. Staff in boutique stores were phenomenal (Effy, Swarovski) - even got to try on a 45 carat tanzanite necklace - amazing!!! Complimentary wine/champagne events were also a nice addition. The only constructive feedback I have is around the art auction. We've attended art auctions on numerous cruises and have collected several pieces along the way. We intended to purchase art on this cruise, too, but auctions weren't as fun or accommodating as we've experienced in the past or on other cruises. Champagne was extremely limited and all glasses were filled 3/4 of the way with orange juice. I don't drink orange juice, so I didn't get to have any champagne. I mentioned this to one of the staff, and she promised to send a bottle of champagne to our room, but this never happened. During the auction, I tagged four pieces of art to bid on but they never brought them up for action after almost 2 1/2 hours of sitting there. I mentioned this too as we were leaving and they just apologized - there wasn't any personal follow up to help us make a purchase. We also stopped by the art gallery at least 10 times to discuss the art we were interested in but no one was there. So, while some of the art events they hosted were okay/nice (Peter Max showing in art gallery), the overall experience was left to be desired and worse, we left the cruise without acquiring any new pieces. While the art auction experience wasn't the best, we will definitely cruise on Princess again and overall, we had a fabulous time well worth what we paid. We will definitely opt for Club Class on all future cruises and are already planning our next one for the Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 in the Caribbean and another one overseas in the Summer or Fall 2020. Can't wait!

Great cruise with friends in Club Class Mini Suite!

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by CPrince

• Sail Date: July 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite

CPrince’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite
Cabin M1 D503
Great room/space, loved the bed - slept well every night - very comfortable, clean room and nice amenities (tub, two televisions, sitting area, sofa, balcony, mini fridge, etc.). Also loved the white and red half bottles of wine and welcome champagne that were provided.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins