3. Celebrity Silhouette
Overall I thought this was the greatest cruise. The staff and crew were great, the cruise director was great, Sue Denning was outstanding.We were on SS Ocean Breeze, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian. This ship was the best. The food was good, and the waiters were great. The shore excursions that we picked were great, but as soon as you get aboard head to the Shore Excursions Desk, shore excursions get filled up quickly. Norwegian Fjords were beautiful, we loved Gerirangerfjord, Norway. This was Norway. Stavanger, Norway was great too. Great history. We had lunch at Burger King. We were looking for McDonald's, but could it find it. All the ports were all interesting and great to visit. What I liked we were not forced to buy stuff, the ports were nice to walk around. This place is not the Caribbean. Great place to tour. I thought the ship was great and fun to explore. We used the card room, the library, the hideaway. The theater shows were great. I would do a Celebrity Ship again.

Norwegian Fjords Cruise April 27th-May 4th, 2019