3. Norwegian Escape
I have cruised many times with other lines. I joined a group of about15 other women. I will tell you I will never try another Norwegian ship. First upon boarding at 2 p.m. our rooms where not ready, they where not ready till we left port. Second we ate at a few of the different restaurants onboard, we tried NY strip steaks on 3 occasions at 3 different restaurants , you could bearly saw the meat with the steak knife they gave you , let alone chew it once you got it cut. Breakfast meals were also terrible, if asked for sunny side eggs you got either hard boiled or undercooked. It was the same when we got eggs Benedict. Thirdly when we allowed the staff to clean our suite, everything was moved from where we had it, this was to me a violation of my privacy and my belongings. So after the first time we kept our suite on don’t disturb. Fourthly 2 different times I was given wine glasses with chips and cracks in, this was dangerous. Fifth the ATM was broken the entire trip, when going into Bermuda the only funds I got out of ATM’s where Bermuda currency, when I reboarded I asked to have this money exchanged and they would not do it. Sixth I don’t feel there was enough elevators to move guests around ship. The handicapped often had to wait for numerous elevators before finding room. Seventh I was upset to know that the premium beverage package didn’t include water , really you’ll let us drink all the alcohol we want ,but no water to hydrate. A little strange. I will say the shows and activities we attended where enjoyable, the bars that we dealt with where very friendly.

Never again.