3. Norwegian Sky
This was a sister trip planned to celebrate our college graduation as we both completed our bachelors degree a month apart. It was our first time on a cruise ever and I chose Norwegian based on word of mouth. We had the experience of a lifetime and I would do it all over again if we could. The Norwegian app kept us on our toes as we had something to do every hour of the day. The staff was courteous and so personable. Our hosts kept us laughing and we were always entertained. First time cruise has made me a cruiser for life! I can’t wait to plan my next cruise. I’m usually not one for writing reviews but this one was worthy of my time. The food was great and the drinks were even better. For the first time in a long time my sister and I were able to relax and enjoy our entire trip.

We are still reminiscing on our cruise a week later!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Djflores139

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Porthole Window
Djflores139’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OJ 5204
The cabin was clean and tidy. We slept comfortably.
Atlantic Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins