3. Norwegian Sky
We had the time of our lives!! We (my wife and I) haven't been able to take a couples vacation in 20 years, it was worth the wait. We choose this cruise for 2 reasons the destination was Cuba, how many people can say they went to Cuba and secondly, we needed ship dates to fit our busy schedules, Norwegian met both of our needs. We enjoyed ourselves from the time we stepped on board, our first stop was the food, what can I say, anything you could imagine was available and tasted wonderful! There was such a variety and nothing was bland, you were able to try things you might've never eaten before. Cuba was amazing! Culture, people and food were all explored we didn't leave a stone unturned. We had a shore excursion as well as some exploring on our own. When were on the ship, the entertainment was great! I one the lip sync battle by the way, never thought I would do it but my wife coaxed me into it. WHAT A BLAST!! One of the highlights was Mark (cabin steward) and our service crew, anything we wanted, needed or thought we needed was provided. Bottom line is we have found our annual outing and it will be with Norwegian!

Havana Happiness!!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by dltlwhite

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Inside

Bottom line is we have found our annual outing and it will be with Norwegian!
dltlwhite’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 8301
Clean and small...but just enough room for us!
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Historical City Center
    Guide was excellent and he made the very best out it, but we couldn't see much because of the lack of light, we should've chosen a day excursion.The sloppy joe place was below average, the mojito spot was great. The exclusive aspect was Not worth the cost, you are on the bus for a few minutes and you can't see much...but guide was the highlight. Had a much better time
    View All 60 Historical City Center Reviews