3. Norwegian Sky
My first time taking a cruise and they made it so easy and smooth thru the whole process. The crew were extremely friendly and always someone around to ask questions or assist in anyway. It took us a while to figure out the routine and what was included in our package and what was not but crew were very good about guiding us to the activities. A daily schedule is handed out every morning with a list of times for each event and what is planned for that day if you want to participate. Alcohol included in this trip made it all worth while :) I thought about upgrading to the premium beverage package but honestly its not needed on this boat. The entertainment and the shows they put on are amazing....I recommend seeing a few while on the ship. The host of the games is hilarious. The food was pretty good and seemed like it was always available any time of day.

Great atmosphere and hospitality

crobb75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 0026
Benjamin (Benji) took such great care of our cabin and was always there if we needed him.
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins