Regal Princess Cruise Review
1,594 Reviews

Service and Specialty Dining.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by SeaStarling

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We booked a 7 day Eastern Carribean Cruise because we had never been to the Carribean before. We had been on Princess before and thought to try it. The first thing I noticed was the Service. We always had someone around to take care of us. Whether we needed drinks, extra napkins, extra anything. Our cabin steward was so friendly and so fast. I remember for a few days we went to breakfast, was only gone 40 minutes, and came back and the room was already made up. On this ship, we experienced all the dining. We did do quite a bit of specialty dining and I'm glad we did. We first went to the Crown Grill (Formal Night), it was comparable to any great steak house. Next, we did Sabatini's (Italian). I must say I have NEVER had Italian food that made me want to go back and eat more. The dessert sampler in that restaurant is the best on the ship. If you like Sushi or Seafood Ocean Terrace was fantastic! Worth every penny!

SeaStarling's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BE B537

Located near Midship. No obstructed views. Large Screen TV; bigger shower than the Ruby Princess, Balcony is smaller than the Ruby Princess. Comes with Shampoo/Conditioner and Shower Gel. Lotus Spa Lotion, Blow Dryer and Refrigerator. Cabin Steward was awesome!

Princess Cays

We just did a beach day for half the day and spent the other half on ship. Suprisingly, the water was very warm in the morning. They served a great BBQ, with hot dogs, brauts, hamburgers, pork ribs, all kinds of drinks and sides. It would be hard to find chairs late morning to noon.

Turtle Swim

Great Excursion! We first went to an old shipwreck and then snorkelled with the turtles, great experience. Food and Drinks provided on the way home. Gear is provided.

View All 92 Turtle Swim Reviews
St. Maarten

We did not do anything in St. Maarten but shop. The prices are over-inflated except for a few shops. I did find this one doily shop downtown that was fantastic! There was also another shop on the boardwalk that was reasonable.

SeaStarling