3. Regal Princess
I chose this ship because of the port of embarkation and the itinerary. I have always wanted to go to St Thomas and St Maarten. Plus I love Princess. The staff is one of the best staff I have ever dealt with on a cruiseship. You see smiling faces everywhere. Always helpful and asking if you need anything. I couldnt have asked for better people. Michael and Mario were our waiters on our dining room and they were amazing. The first time you told them what you liked and didnt like, they remembered it for the next night. They took care of everything. They were funny, professional and withoubt a doubt the best waiters I have ever met. If oyu decide to take an excursion the eco hike on St John was nice, although the boat ride was long it was worth it. I didnt like the guide because he was a little quiet and hardly spoke, he wasnt part of Princess, but I liked the tour itself. Just wish there was another guide.

Amazing everything experience!!

Vickya’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB R520
I had this type of cabin on the Majestic. Wonderful for a family of 2,3 or 4. Lots of space, comfortable, and the balcony is a plus!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins