3. Pride of America
My wife bought this cruise to Hawaii for my 60th birthday. The one thing we loved was there was never anyone in your face at dinner,lunch,ect taking pictures of you. We love the freestyle dinning. I cant complain,because there was no gambling on this cruise,so I saved money ! I miss the fact that on carnival I could buy any bottle of liquer and have it brought to the room. Not this one. The bartenders especially( Alonso ?) from texas. He was very informative, friendly and fun to talk to. He would be at the pool bar in the morning. As for excursions , we booked all through ncl.Patrick at the excursion desk was very friendly and helped us with any changes we wanted to make. The helicopter and pinnaple tour with pig roast was well worth it. I even managed to get the saints vs dallas game on the boat. I am seriously considering taking another ncl cruise soon.

My birthday celebration cruise

peterlive76’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 8568
smaller than carnival,but met our expectations. Service to and on the room was great.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins