3. Celebrity Millennium
It was my first cruise to Alaska and the first cruise with this company. In total, I had 18 cruises with different companies. The ship is not new, but the state of the ship is not bad. I liked the route. The ship remains in the mountains in a convenient location. After cruising with HAL, I was a little disappointed in the assortment of products. There were few delicacies. But I could always find something tasty. I liked the grill in the buffet. Meat and fish were very tasty. There was no problem eating at what time would I not have returned to the ship after the excursion. The staff was very friendly and everyone tried to help. But the waiters at the restaurant served for a long time. Probably, the number of waiters is not enough for so many visitors. I expected more from the service of this company. But in general, I liked the cruise. Perhaps I will go on a cruise with this company yet.

The beautiful nature of Alaska