3. Harmony of the Seas
This ship � ‘the Harmony of the seas’ is world class. The food, the entertainment, the service even the housekeeping! Shout out to our housekeeper from Nicaragua on Deck 8! Deck 8 room 698. Everyday on board we were amazed, there is so much going on. I saw the Grease show, comedy show, ice skating ‘a journey in time’ and the Christopher Columbus Show. The ice skating show left me in tears, the performers were nothing short of amazing. The food was amazing, each cut of meat was cooked to perfection, the sugary desserts were a perfect balance, every dish was made with love and care and most importantly our hygiene and safety was PARAMOUNT on and off the ship. The name ‘Royal Caribbean’ is ‘fitting’ everyday we and our fellow guests were treated like royalty. Every need was met ‘no matter how unreasonable’ and at every turn we were greeted with a smile by the crew. I will never forget this cruise and cruise line. My family have decided we will only ever travel with Royal Carribbean. E kore rawa e mutu te mihi Kia koutou Royal Carribbean! Nga ringawera, nga hāpai ō muri hoki! Nā te Clay whānau nō Opotiki, Aotearoa. On behalf of the Clay family from Opotiki, New Zealand in the Maori language I would like to express our endless gratitude to Royal Carribbean, the cooks and the workers behind the scenes! Arohanui - lots of love ���

Clay Family from Opotiki NZ

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 8696
The cabin was spacier than it looks. Great amenities. Exceptional housekeeping.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Jeep Tour
    The tour guides were friendly, the weather not so much! Really appreciate that we were refunded a good portion of what we paid because the weather ruined our plans.
    View All 137 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • Bob Marley Experience
    Amazing and authentic. A dream come true, i felt our safety was well protected and we were given an authentic look at Jamaica.
    View All 12 Bob Marley Experience Reviews