3. Harmony of the Seas
Cabin Excellent. This cruise wasn't expected. Royal Caribbean is one of the best Cruise Line in the world. I think they have blurred and are looking only at their big ships but leaving behind the experience of quality and service and that is not good. As a distinguished customer I have traveled on over 15 cruises most of Royal Caribbean and thought this ship was going to be different. The service of Excursions wasn't good, the cruise director is the worst of all cruise directors I ever seeing in my cruises experience. The decoration of the ship is no longer the same lacks of creativity, the menu of the main restaurant was always the same and the conditions of the pools were deteriorated to be a new ship. Royal Caribbean is my cruise line and I am worried about this new turn that they are giving only giving importance to big ships and leaving behind the customer service and quality that characterizes them. I will continue making cruises with Royal but this ship wasn't meet my expectations. Before I took Oasis and Allure; Harmony wasn't good enough.

Harmony of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by estilopoanco

estilopoanco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 8142
100% Excellent service. Thats only area I have completelly satissfied.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins